Wednesday, April 11, 2007

group logo design


It was very sunny this morning during swim meet. I did not apply any sunblock and after the meet my friend told me I turned darker! Wow I never realised the sun in Singapore is so amazing! Only a few hours and a person can become a few tones darker! Haha..


Anyways, I am done with Rossi's outfit :) so now I am left with the group logo design and stuff. I was wondering whether everyone in our group has seen my first sketch of the logo. Basically, it is..a logo! A 3-D and non-graphic one. Yup. A cutie one with this super huge head of a hamster who is wearing a cap and sticking out its pink tongue. Behind it is the black-and-white flag of F1, to make it look really racy, besides from cutie. ^^ And under the logo there are these words - "It's A Rat Race". Maybe we can change it to "Rossi Rocks" or something, to motivate our dear Rossi. Haha..


As most of our group members say that it is cute, I decided to use this logo then. At first I thought of making a flag or banner using this logo but it will be far too troublesome and difficult. Vitoria actually suggested that we can paste copies of the logo on our uniform, like a really crazy fan of Rossi. I think it is a very cool suggestion. So I have made some copies of my original logo for everyone, without the words though, so that everyone can write on her own words of motivation. Then it will look more interesting :)


Besides from my logo, I also printed some with a different design (refer to the image on the top left of the page). It is colourless. So I am going to bring my coloured pencils tomorrow - if I remember - and everyone can colour her picture with different colours, just like colouring sessions in kindergarten! ^^ Then our group will look so colourful ,and maybe the vibrant colours can motivate Rossi to run even faster. Haha..And some more. See the bandana on its head in the image? It is empty as well and everyone can write the words of motivation there, like "Go Rossi!" and stuff. Although Rossi can't read, I am sure he can feel our support and he will definitely try his best! Right people? (...Silence...sweatdrop..oh nevermind then..)


And for my original logo, I have printed one and beautified it to make it the main symbol of our group, just like a bill board, something like that, ya.Tomorrow every group member is going to cheer as loudly as possible for Rossi. Who knows, after this race, some big companies will consider sponsoring Rossi and make him famous world wide! Haha..just my fantasy.


I think every group member has done her individual work and had prepared well for Rossi's race tomorrow. I really can't wait for tomorrow's race! Well I hope that it is going to be an interesting one. I am going to pray for Rossi tonight and wish that everything will go well tomorrow. Go Rossi go!! ^_^


By

Shan Qi, with love

Designer, Creative Director and No. 1 Fan of Rossi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home