design design design...

Well, I am glad everyone likes the design of the logo. Haha.. Now left with the costume. Ok, I still can't make up my mind which colour to use. I think black-and-white is quite cool, and it's easier to make than the red-white-blue one, as we can just colour some white fabric with black marker. Haha..but the problem is I can't find white cloth. So I was thinking, since Andrea is getting some fabric for the circuit, maybe I can ask her to try to get me some white ones. And oh ya! I also need to ask Vitoria to give me the measurements of little Rossi. And I have come out with this list of what I need:
- shoulder
- hips
- waist
- length of its back
- length of its hipbone to its feet
Yup. As soon as I get the measurements and the fabric, I will start working on our Rossi's costume! Yay! It may look easy but it's quite difficult since Rossi is so tiny. And if possible I will try to sew the letter 'R' on the cloak. It is a difficult task and requires some skills. So I was thinking, if I really can't do it then I will just draw the letter on with a marker. Hope that is ok..
I was wondering what can I do with my logo. Are we going to make a flag with the logo or what? Sigh...there are quite a lot of things to do with all these designing stuff so I guess I have to start working now.
Yup that's all for today! Tomorrow is Sunday. Yippee! I can sleep late. Wish every one a nice and happy weekend. And Happy Easter Day! ^_^
- shoulder
- hips
- waist
- length of its back
- length of its hipbone to its feet
Yup. As soon as I get the measurements and the fabric, I will start working on our Rossi's costume! Yay! It may look easy but it's quite difficult since Rossi is so tiny. And if possible I will try to sew the letter 'R' on the cloak. It is a difficult task and requires some skills. So I was thinking, if I really can't do it then I will just draw the letter on with a marker. Hope that is ok..
I was wondering what can I do with my logo. Are we going to make a flag with the logo or what? Sigh...there are quite a lot of things to do with all these designing stuff so I guess I have to start working now.
Yup that's all for today! Tomorrow is Sunday. Yippee! I can sleep late. Wish every one a nice and happy weekend. And Happy Easter Day! ^_^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home