about rossi's outfit 2 ^_^

Today I have finally started on Rossi's outfit. Because of my stupid CCA, I came back very late today. I have not much time left for the day :( but still I started on his costume as the competition is only 2 days ahead! Oh no! Well, hope that our dear Rossi is mentally prepared for this oncoming BIG event :)
After much consideration, I decided to make Rossi a black cloak. Well it is partly because I could not find white fabric. But the main reason is Rossi is white in colour (if I am not wrong) and he will look really outstanding with a black cloak as you know, contrasting colours. And a black cloak looks really cool doesn't it? Like batman haha..
But there is one big problem. I don't have a single piece of black fabric!! Not even 1cm!! So I began rummaging through my closet. Guess what was I trying to do. Finally I took out a black long-sleeved shirt, a black blouse and a pair of black track pants. Yes I am going to cut some out of them!! How great is my sacrifice! Sobs..
I love my black shirt and blouse. No no no I am so not going to cut them. So at last I decided to cut my track pants since I have no choice, although this is the only pair of track pants I have. Sobs..so I cut out this 'big' piece and observe it under the light. The fabric is thin and light and I think it's the best choice as it will not add weight to our fat Rossi and slow down its movements. Next the fabric has a a 'shiny effect'. It is not like silk though but it looks quite 'shiny' under the light. You know, the fabric of track pants, it is not as dull as cotton.
Then I started sewing. To sew letters on fabric, a different kind of thread is needed (hehe so sorry I don't know what is it called). I searched through my sewing kit but I still couldn't find some white ones. And it turned out that I have black ones! If only I have cut some white fabric instead of my track pants! But consider the fact that Rossi is white, I must say I do not regret cutting my clothes :) I suddenly felt very disappointed. The cloak will only look its best with white words!
But it's ok, I told myself, it's not the end..yet. I decided to use the yellow threads instead. Yellow threads will look quite striking on black fabric, and Rossi will look like a honey bee haha.. So i started sewing the big letter 'R'. It is indeed a very difficult task. Since the piece of cloth is so tiny, my fingers got really tired holding them while sewing and at last my hand got numb. It still hurts a bit when I am typing. Nevermind. I do all these for Rossi :)
Due to the shortage of time, I only sewed the first straight line of the letter 'R', and I nearly died. It's so tiny and I am so glad I don't have long sightedness or else I will end up poking my own finger all the time. I took some time to finish this first part and I will continue with the rest tomorrow during the swimming finals. Some one said it looks nice and cool, but I am not quite sure about that. You see, this is a team work thingie and I need to know what you people think about it.
Anyways I feel really accomplished :) although I have only finished one small part of it. Sigh..hope that I can finish it by tomorrow. And oh ya! I decided to add a tiny bell to the collar part of the cloak, a really tiny one. So that when Rossi runs, it will produce the melodious sounds of bell. Can you imagine it? It's so cool right? Sometimes I just envy Rossi haha..
Well, I hope that our dear Rossi will look cool in this newly designed outfit. Hope that he will like it but too bad Rossi can't talk. Haha..wish that he could show his gratitude to us by winning the race. Haha..but winning the race is not the main point, right? We do all these because we love Rossi!! <3>
Ok that's all for today. Two more days to go! All the best Rossi, and good luck to everyone for her own jobs. Goodnight ^^
After much consideration, I decided to make Rossi a black cloak. Well it is partly because I could not find white fabric. But the main reason is Rossi is white in colour (if I am not wrong) and he will look really outstanding with a black cloak as you know, contrasting colours. And a black cloak looks really cool doesn't it? Like batman haha..
But there is one big problem. I don't have a single piece of black fabric!! Not even 1cm!! So I began rummaging through my closet. Guess what was I trying to do. Finally I took out a black long-sleeved shirt, a black blouse and a pair of black track pants. Yes I am going to cut some out of them!! How great is my sacrifice! Sobs..
I love my black shirt and blouse. No no no I am so not going to cut them. So at last I decided to cut my track pants since I have no choice, although this is the only pair of track pants I have. Sobs..so I cut out this 'big' piece and observe it under the light. The fabric is thin and light and I think it's the best choice as it will not add weight to our fat Rossi and slow down its movements. Next the fabric has a a 'shiny effect'. It is not like silk though but it looks quite 'shiny' under the light. You know, the fabric of track pants, it is not as dull as cotton.
Then I started sewing. To sew letters on fabric, a different kind of thread is needed (hehe so sorry I don't know what is it called). I searched through my sewing kit but I still couldn't find some white ones. And it turned out that I have black ones! If only I have cut some white fabric instead of my track pants! But consider the fact that Rossi is white, I must say I do not regret cutting my clothes :) I suddenly felt very disappointed. The cloak will only look its best with white words!
But it's ok, I told myself, it's not the end..yet. I decided to use the yellow threads instead. Yellow threads will look quite striking on black fabric, and Rossi will look like a honey bee haha.. So i started sewing the big letter 'R'. It is indeed a very difficult task. Since the piece of cloth is so tiny, my fingers got really tired holding them while sewing and at last my hand got numb. It still hurts a bit when I am typing. Nevermind. I do all these for Rossi :)
Due to the shortage of time, I only sewed the first straight line of the letter 'R', and I nearly died. It's so tiny and I am so glad I don't have long sightedness or else I will end up poking my own finger all the time. I took some time to finish this first part and I will continue with the rest tomorrow during the swimming finals. Some one said it looks nice and cool, but I am not quite sure about that. You see, this is a team work thingie and I need to know what you people think about it.
Anyways I feel really accomplished :) although I have only finished one small part of it. Sigh..hope that I can finish it by tomorrow. And oh ya! I decided to add a tiny bell to the collar part of the cloak, a really tiny one. So that when Rossi runs, it will produce the melodious sounds of bell. Can you imagine it? It's so cool right? Sometimes I just envy Rossi haha..
Well, I hope that our dear Rossi will look cool in this newly designed outfit. Hope that he will like it but too bad Rossi can't talk. Haha..wish that he could show his gratitude to us by winning the race. Haha..but winning the race is not the main point, right? We do all these because we love Rossi!! <3>
Ok that's all for today. Two more days to go! All the best Rossi, and good luck to everyone for her own jobs. Goodnight ^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home